TERRAM has unveiled several handy new specification, design and installation guides that cover its GEOCELL, Truckpave and BodPave products.
The guides have been created as part of an on-going process to improve the technical support available to TERRAM customers. TERRAM now offers free CPD Seminars, delivered at specifier and customer locations as part of its Technical Talks outreach program. An experienced team, including a dedicated technical solutions sales specialist, are also on hand to answer queries regarding the use and specification of the full range of TERRAM solutions.
The new guides offer practical and illustrated advice regarding a range of installation techniques, application areas and site types.
The full range of guides includes:
- Geocell for Tree Root Protection
- Geocell for Erosion Control
- Truckpave Heavy Duty Paver Design & Install Guide for Gravel
- Truckpave Heavy Duty Paver Design & Install Guide for Grass
- BodPave 85 Porous Paver Design & Install Guides for Gravel
- BodPave 85 Porous Paver Design & Install Guides for Grass
- BodPave 85 Porous Paver Reduced Dig Install Guide
- BodPave 40 Design & Install Guides for Gravel
- BodPave 40 Design & Install Guides for Grass
- BodPave 40 Reduced Dig Install Guide
You can find them in the download section of their specific product pages.
TERRAM Solutions Sales Manager Pete Stevens said: “All of us at TERRAM are committed to fully supporting those who order and specify TERRAM solutions.”